The se-x doll is still a trending topic on social media, and it has caused folks to air their opinion, thus causing division on social media.
The male folks are of the opinion that the dolls are a better replacement to ladies, while ladies think the dolls won’t last and would make the male folks crawling back to them.
Actress, Maryam Charles, even aired her opinion, and she posted stuffs the dolls cannot do, but a woman can.
So, there was a little digging, and here’s what was discovered…
Se-xdolls have been around for over 20 years, but like every technology we ever know, they advance with time and that’s when we get to know about them. So here is Harmony and what she can do:
1. She runs on batteries that are rechargeable just like your smartphones and laptops.
2. She’s designed to meet your se-xual fantasy just like a real human does but in a way only a machine can do.
3. She can self lubricant during interco-urse, m-oan, talk dirty, remember your name, call your name during se-x, maintain any position you like, highly flexible so you can divide her legs like the red sea anytime, she can even clima-x during se-x.
4. She is a good partner and can engage you on discussions just like a human does.
5. She can self warm her body.
6. Her mouth is also human like and moist, so you can trust down her throat if that’s your fantasy.
7. Skin like textures made of silicone and very soft, it feels just like a real human skin and ROBOTIX plans to up their game by making them moist just like a real human during se-x.
8. You can install new language accents on her and get her to speak in any accent you like, so if you love Spanish women accent you can get Hermonie to speak to you in such accent.
Se-x bots are still in an infant stage the company promises that subsequent versions will have human like locomotions and move their bodies during se-x, so if reverse cow-girl is your favorite, your in for hours of ridin-g nonstop.
The doll costs around $2500 on average and can be customized to any shape, size and skin color you prefer. The company sells about 600 of them every year in the US alone and demands are skyrocketing.
Watch the video of the bot interacting with a man here